Food is an important ingredient for life. More importantly food when cooked with love and interest is not only tastier but also helps in binding the family together. A family that eats together will also live together. Preparation of food takes long time in the kitchen and the general food preparation is a lengthy process. We at Wholefood Simply have tried to simplify the cooking process, keeping it delicious and tasty. We have also worked in the direction to retain the nutritive values of the food.Along with being tasty it should not be overcookedand tempting enough to look at!
Here are 5 very Simple and Quick to Make Recipes
1. Lentil soup is a very satisfying and filling. A bowl of this soup is wholesome and hearty with balanced spices. Turmeric is used in this soup and as we all know that turmeric is majorly favoured by the health conscious community, therefore majority of people are using this spice for its healing properties. Lentil soup is not heavily spiced and can beconsumed by children as well.
2. Brussels Sprouts are leafy green legumes and have always been recommended by the doctors as theycontain iron. Brussels sprouts contain folic acid and is an excellent source of vitamin C and K. This dish along with lemon and dill create an awesome health snack. Preparation time is lessthan 10 minutes.
3. Perfect Riceflour Pancakes – A budget friendly Rice flour based recipe. Pancakes made out of rice flour and honey resembles wheat pancakes they are much cheaper than nuts and very easy to digest.
4. Throw together Noodles: Noodles made out of zucchini is a mixture of asmany vegetablesas you want, avocado and dryroasted nuts. This creation is extremely attractive to look at. Besides this, it is so colourful and tempting that no one can resist from eating it.Preparation is easy and is ready in a very short time. It is simply a matter of throwing everything together at meal times.
5. Dessert has to be the most eagerly awaited dish and perhaps is a favourite of everyone. For this we have PEACHES AND CREAM. Do not restrict your choice to only peaches and use as many fruits as you can. This of course depends on the availability of fruits according to the season. A perfect blend of colourful fruits and cream tastes good and is quite filling.
Wholefoodsimply.com has brought a vast range of quality food. We have introduced very easy to make , at very low cost and above all less time consuming recipes.
A boon for working women this is really very helpfull. Whole food simply does not focus only on taste but as we have seen it lays emphasis on healthy food too.
We have also highlighted the use of sea salt and Himalayan pink salt in some of the recipes. Try our recipes and revert with the feedback. You can also order online for your book recipes.
We WholefoodSimply care for your health and value your time. Therefore log on to contact us for any assistance you require.