Kasha is Creating a fundinganything Campaign to begin my long journey with filming my story and a ” live documentary while on tour. our story will make you cry in a good way.the independent film is geared towards the success story of Kasha Entertainment LLC . Kasha is an artist who has created many creative songs in her attempt to better the world. Now she is working on creating a documentary about her entertainment journey. along with highlighting the very serious issue of domestic violence against women.
Kasha Entertainment LLC is an artist who has created many creative songs in her attempt to better the world. Kasha started a fundanything campaign hoping to raise funds for her documentary about her entertainment journey, along with highlighting the very serious issue of domestic violence against women . Kasha has loss someone very special from domestic violence this is a important matter. SUPPORT THIS MATTER
SHARE THIS LINK WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Here are some disturbing facts about domestic violence:
- Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women between the ages of 15 and 44 in the United States. This is more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes combined.
- There are 1,500 shelters for battered women in the United States. There are 3,800 animal shelters.
- There are 16,800 homicides and $2.2 million (medically treated) injuries due to intimate partner violence annually, which costs $37 billion.
- The average prison sentence of men who kill their women partners is 2 to 6 years. Women who kill their partners are, on average, sentenced to 15 years.
- One woman is beaten by her husband or partner every 15 seconds in the United States
Even if you are not able to donate financially, you can still help. All you need to do is to share this campaign with your friends and family and encourage them to donate to this worthy cause.